When I started my stint as a teacher in the professional arena, 2 years back; I never imagined my LIFE would change drastically over the days...
A few days back, when I was interacting with my 25 kids ( Oh well!... for those of you who don't know about them, they are my lovely students of IV grade in school!), I noticed that one of the kid who is usually a happy chap, was all sad faced.
I went upto him, took him aside and just told him, " Consider me as your friend, and it's okay with me if you would like to share things about the thing which is disturbing you.
And indeed he opened up; shed a few tears in the beginning and told me about the rough phase he had at home, the previous night.
I did advise him a bit on how things can be perceived and gave him a warm hug and after I got back the smile on his face, brought him inside the class. I addressed the children to assure him all Love as friends forever...:)
We bonded yet again!!!
A few minutes into the class, another kid got up and raised his hand to ask a question...I thought it would be study-related...but it wasn't about the concept I was teaching...His mind was thinking a lot on what had happened, a few minutes before...
He asked me a very simple question, " Do you love us? ". I said " Yes, I Do" .
" Why do you love us? You are not our mother? "...For the first time, I was blank and didn't know what to answer...the very next second...I had a girl answering for me and it indeed, rushed my heart with more Love for my innocent kids...
Her answer was, " She's our School Mother...that's why she loves us a lot!" . This was a very emotional moment for me; tried controlling my tears and went upto her, and this time... I asked for a hug from her...:-)...I felt really happy and so blessed and Thanked Life for giving me such wonderful loving ANGELS around me...
I realized then that, the more you give Love, the more you get it back...may be not from the same person but YES! indeed you get it back!!!
So Keep spreading LOVE! :)

Once again, expressions are well described..
ReplyDeleteSchool Mother indeed! Am sure u would treat them as ur own! You reap what u sow!
The world gives back, what u give :)