Six years back when I fell sick, we as a family completely lost hopes and faith in GOD...But little did we know that the lost hope and faith would be a temporary one because we were completely blind folded by a major loss in the family, their little girls' health. I, personally didn't believe in Divine Miracles 'coz I never came across one until then...may be not one, everyday one!!!
When I interact with people, I sometimes tend to relate topics to this year or situation in my mind, subconsciously. It may sound crazy! but YES! This is what made me transform my LIFE...my THINKING, my APPROACH towards anything in Life. Though a traumatic one...it made me believe in myself, Love myself and Be myself.
And hence, the first blog is dedicated to my Health and its positive effects on my Life.
Over the years, I followed the voice within me, and I started getting better each day. I did get the negative feelings surpassing the positive ones...but somewhere deep in my heart I knew I would be alright someday.
3 years back, the challenges popped up in a gigantic manner...with surgeries, doctors and Operation theaters (OT) being like LIFE itself...but this is when the Miracles started like pouring in day after day...
I had this deep fear in my heart of not getting back to normalcy...I struggled each day, prayed more and wanted big miracles to happen...but looking back down the memory lane...little did I realize then that each day was a miracle waiting for me to just wake up and say " WOW! I could do this today!!!
Bending down to pick things from floor, cutting my toe nails, wearing my socks and shoes, cleaning and brushing my hair, walking for even for few minutes were some of the major day to day challenges, I faced....
But every single day was a better one than the previous day and I could feel the improvements in me, gradually....
Today, when I look back and introspect as to what really made me improve myself...other than family and friends' support...It was this Divine intervention secretly boosting my energy levels which we, as a family had set aside for awhile during the initial sad days.
And I call this Divine intervention in my Life as MIRACLES!!!

Lovely Post Mala, Keep it pouring! Completely liked ur style of writing...
ReplyDeleteAwesome start...so from now there is never looking back in terms of ur beliefs and writing!
Keep it going mate!
Looking fwd for more such writings...
:)
Thanks to Pallavi fer help fan the Fire in you...to come up with your own De-Lightful blog pa..! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm sure your FIRE fer Life, your zeal and positive attitude despite oLL odds will act as a FRIEND (Mithra) & Light up Many people's lives in its own special ways..! :)
Keep Blogging, and Keep Smiling, AL(L)-ways...
Love & Best Wishes,
"Calvin"...aka rags.. :)